Old July 9th 08, 02:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.support.mult-sclerosis
[email protected] davidmetzger0@gmail.com is offline

Default 7day 1-6 travel card

On Jul 5, 1:47*am, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
01:41:12 on Sat, 5 Jul 2008, MIG remarked:

I was thinking that he will be on PAYG on the first evening, so a
single LU journey will also be cheaper.

If someone at the arse end of what's probably a $500 24hour journey at
midnight is worrying about whether the final hour and a half costs £1 or
£1.80, then I think we are wasting our time.

What I'd be looking at is which delivers me closest to the hotel.

I decided To take the 105 92 combo it drops me half a block from the
hotel

Aloha all from Waikiki