Old July 10th 08, 05:05 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

I'm meeting some people this Saturday morning around 04:30 before we go
on for a flight. We are all all the same ticket for our flight on
EasyJet so I am inclined to meet landside. Will they make us all check
in at the same time? Somehow, even if not, it seems like it would be
easier to address problems from landside.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to meet? Maybe
the Cafe Bar?
--
Michael Hoffman