Old July 10th 08, 07:49 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:11:59 +0100, "Tim Ward"
wrote:

(The days of "hand luggage only, check in at gate" have gone - think
toothpaste and nail scissors - thanks to America's War on Tourism.)

You can take toothpaste on a plane, though it has to be in a silly
plastic bag. If I'm going away for a weekend, I hardly consider nail
scissors an important part of my kit.

Hand luggage only, with online check-in, is still very possible.
Indeed, it's how I fly most of the time.

Neil

--
Neil Williams