Old November 26th 03, 09:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ed Crowley Ed Crowley is offline

Default More on Oysters

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:25:24 +0000 (UTC), "J. Public"
wrote:

I don't think I even have a record card. Purchased a weekly on the

internet
a month ago, and it came in a blue DVD type case, but that was it. There
was an invoice, but surely I shouldn't have to carry that round with me.

Same here. There was a reference in the documentation that an RC
should be enclosed, but I didn't get one. Also noticed that the
credit card receipts one gets using the big machines at Tube stations
aren't much use, as they only show the date of the transaction, which
isn't much use if you're renewing a Travelcard a few days in advance.

The ticket machines DO issue a record card as well as a credit card receipt.