Old July 11th 08, 07:03 AM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Al Grant Al Grant is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

On 10 Jul, 20:49, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
You can take toothpaste on a plane, though it has to be in a silly
plastic bag.

I've wondered what the rules are on the "resealable
plastic bag". Can you take a supermarket grapes bag
or does it have to be of an approved design?

Also I was looking for a source of small squeezy bottles
for a few days' supply of e.g. shaving gel or toothpaste.
The squeezy bottles sold in travel shops are too large
(50-100ml, I'm looking for more like 10ml), and hotel
shampoo miniatures are rarely squeezy enough.