Old July 11th 08, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Bus Fairs, (U4 & U9) how Much?

On Jul 11, 6:14*am, "Section 31T" wrote:
Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station to Uxbridge Station Bus Station?
Bus U9 Uxbridge Station Bus Station to Harefield Hospital?

I understand they issue Singles and not Returns?

£2 single fare if you pay cash on the bus. A One Day Bus Pass from a
Tube Station or Oyster Ticket Stop (a shop that sells TfL tickets)
would cost £3.50 cash.

90p single fare if you have a Pay as You Go Oyster Card. This would
be capped at £3 if you made several bus trips in one day.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...s-08-01-02.pdf
has all the details. Pages 31 and 32 refer.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/faresandtickets/1055.aspx

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/wheret...kets/1074.aspx

--
Paul C via Google