Old July 11th 08, 01:13 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
HE Elsom HE Elsom is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:38:18 +0100, Chris Shore
wrote:

"Duncan Wood" wrote in message
newsp.ud28exx5pmo3dt@lucy...

Generally I can survive away from home for more than 24hrs without nail
scissors & toothpaste is available in most of the world nowadays.

Indeed. Buy solid deodorant, tooth powder and solid shaving soap.

I got the "you are a terrorist" treatment with solid deodorant at Newquay
in April. They were also sniffy about used bars of soap and solid shampoo,
and a hoggs pudding (though they might have thought that that was a
biological warfare risk).

Regards,

Helen