Old July 11th 08, 02:51 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Chris Shore Chris Shore is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 14:13:06 on Fri,
11 Jul 2008, HE Elsom remarked:
Buy solid deodorant, tooth powder and solid shaving soap.

I got the "you are a terrorist" treatment with solid deodorant at Newquay
in April. They were also sniffy about used bars of soap and solid shampoo,
and a hoggs pudding (though they might have thought that that was a
biological warfare risk).

Solid deodorant is OK according to BAA's list; but other places may have
different interpretations.

http://www.baa.com/assets/B2CPortal/..._CantDec06.pdf

I've flown with it into/out of US, China, Hong Kong, India, France, Vietnam,
Japan,
Germany, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Brazil so far and not had any
problems. If none
of those places query it, I'd be really surprised if I get pulled up
anywhere...

Chris