Old July 11th 08, 09:06 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
Fevric J Glandules Fevric J Glandules is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:01:45 +0100, HE Elsom wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:53:49 +0100, magwitch wrote:

Using an aeroplane to get to Newquay and back makes you little better
than one in my eyes. What about taking a train?

I have no money, the flight was free and it was important for me to see
someone there. I hope that meets your moral standards.

No.

Now go and eat a bucket of organic free-range wholewheat tofu as penance.

--
One way ticket from Mornington Crescent to Tannhauser Gate please.