Old July 11th 08, 09:13 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london
magwitch magwitch is offline

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

HE Elsom wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:53:49 +0100, magwitch wrote:

Using an aeroplane to get to Newquay and back makes you little better
than one in my eyes. What about taking a train?

I have no money, the flight was free and it was important for me to see
someone there. I hope that meets your moral standards.

Regards,

Helen

Nothing to do with morality... what's this free airline called then?

I know RyanAir were doing flights to Italy for £4 last summer, but
your's sounds a better deal.

PS. I've experienced having no money as well, we used to hitch.