Old July 11th 08, 10:54 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

In article ,
(Chris Shore) wrote:

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at
14:13:06 on Fri, 11 Jul 2008, HE Elsom
remarked:
Buy solid deodorant, tooth powder and solid shaving soap.

I got the "you are a terrorist" treatment with solid deodorant at
Newquay in April. They were also sniffy about used bars of soap
and solid shampoo, and a hoggs pudding (though they might have
thought that that was a biological warfare risk).

Solid deodorant is OK according to BAA's list; but other places
may have different interpretations.

http://www.baa.com/assets/B2CPortal/..._CantDec06.pdf

I've flown with it into/out of US, China, Hong Kong, India, France,
Vietnam, Japan, Germany, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Brazil so
far and not had any problems. If none of those places query it, I'd
be really surprised if I get pulled up anywhere...

Ah, but none of them have the best bolted stable doors in the world like
what we do.

--
Colin Rosenstiel