Old November 26th 03, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default More on Oysters

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:19:41 -0000, "Ed Crowley"
wrote:

Oh, the touch screen machines do. Maybe it's worth sending an email to tfl
to suggest all ticket machines behave the same way?

Indeed. One could even be posted out when a ticket is purchased
online. This is (as I've said before) how MK Metro handle dodgy cards
or buses without machines (or with failed ones), and seems a decent
enough solution.

Obviously won't work for pre-pay, but it is suited to all seasons, and
even initially to day travelcards.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.