Old July 12th 08, 06:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Free travel on buses today!

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:15:44 +0100, wrote:

"Offramp" wrote in message

It's still not working on buses at 1:30pm.
LOROL!

They also weren't working as at 7pm this evening.

My local route had working machines just after 1800 - the bus had been
in service all day but I assume there'd been a driver change and the new
module being put in the machine got things working again.

Every other bus (8 in all) I've been on today (barring a bendy where I
didn't check) has had non operative readers.
--
Paul C