Old July 13th 08, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default utl Meet Tuesday 15 July 2008

In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

Back from a week's wanderings in the West of England.......

So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this
Tuesday?

I'm available for the whole evening and last I heard we were
probably meeting at Euston but possibly near Marylebone and an
earlier rather than later start was better for Colin.

Any firming up gone on while I've been away?

I'm expecting to meet in the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever
it's called this week?) at Euston. I'm expecting to be there from a start
at 18:30 but have to get away to catch the 19:15 from King's Cross.

--
Colin Rosenstiel