Old July 13th 08, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default utl Meet Tuesday 15 July 2008

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this
Tuesday?

I'm expecting to meet in the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever
it's called this week?) at Euston. I'm expecting to be there from a
start at 18:30 but have to get away to catch the 19:15 from King's
Cross.

I should be able to be there at 1830. I'll try to nip in tomorrow to warn
the staff, although i doubt there'll be enough of us for it to be a
problem anyway.

tom

--
THE DRUMMER FROM DEF LEPPARD'S ONLY GOT ONE ARM!