Old November 26th 03, 01:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Toilets.

In article , Helen Deborah Vecht
writes
Ian Jelf typed
*Far* more civilised than Birmingham New Street - London Euston. :-)

Yebbut I live closest to a Northern Line station. Access to Marylebone
is a PITA from here, whereas euston is a doddle.

Okay. When are you coming to see us, the? :-)

Do you have reinforced pockets?

Yes,

Who reinforced them?? ;-)

It's genetic, with us Brummies!

you need them (although our £2.50 day tickets help with many kinds
of journey and most off peak fares are £1 anyway. I wish we had
something similar to London's "Saver" tickets, though. They would
serve my current needs perfectly.

I like Saver tickets but don't use them myself as I have an Annual Bus
Pass.

My pattern of bus use is such that that wouldn't be economic for me and
it just so happens that Savers would fit the bill perfectly. (They
also tend to work well for me when I'm working in London as I frequently
have cause to take one or two buses on "hops" around Central London
during "free time".

I buy Savers to give to friends and beggars.

"For all your Christmas Gift needs: The Saver Ticket". Hmmmm. ;-)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for