Old July 14th 08, 07:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default utl Meet Tuesday 15 July 2008

In message , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
In message , Ian Jelf
writes
Back from a week's wanderings in the West of England…….

So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this Tuesday?

I'm available for the whole evening and last I heard we were probably
meeting at Euston but possibly near Marylebone and an earlier rather
than later start was better for Colin.

Any firming up gone on while I've been away?

We're meeting in the Head of Steam (now known as the Doric Arch
apparently).

Kick off around 1830, as one of our number needs to get away promptly
(surely they have trains to Cambridge after 2000?)

Just one question (which I think was semi-answered)... How do we
identify who is who? Do we wear an anorak? I think someone advised of
a logo that we might use?

There's a picture of me on my website (URL in signature). It's a bit
fuzzy and distant but I really do look like that.......

John Rowland posted a link to a logo but I then went away for a week and
I've lost that now. I suppose anything with "utl" on it would do,
though.......

Looking forward to this very much.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG