Old July 14th 08, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default utl Meet Tuesday 15 July 2008

Ian Jelf wrote:
In message , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes

We're meeting in the Head of Steam (now known as the Doric Arch
apparently).

Kick off around 1830, as one of our number needs to get away promptly
(surely they have trains to Cambridge after 2000?)

Just one question (which I think was semi-answered)... How do we
identify who is who? Do we wear an anorak? I think someone advised
of a logo that we might use?

There's a picture of me on my website (URL in signature). It's a bit
fuzzy and distant but I really do look like that.......

John Rowland posted a link to a logo but I then went away for a week
and I've lost that now.

The logo is at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/utl.gif

--
Richard J.