Old November 26th 03, 03:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Toilets.

Ian Jelf typed

I like Saver tickets but don't use them myself as I have an Annual Bus
Pass.

My pattern of bus use is such that that wouldn't be economic for me and
it just so happens that Savers would fit the bill perfectly. (They
also tend to work well for me when I'm working in London as I frequently
have cause to take one or two buses on "hops" around Central London
during "free time".

Sounds like they're right for you but One Day Bus Passes are only £2.

I buy Savers to give to friends and beggars.

"For all your Christmas Gift needs: The Saver Ticket". Hmmmm. ;-)

More like "I'm taking a bus, would you like a ticket?" and

"Spare me change for my bus fare?"
"I don't do change, have a ticket..."
:-)

--