Old November 26th 03, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default More on Oysters

On 26 Nov 2003 13:22:28 GMT, Robin May
wrote:

David Walters wrote the following in:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:33:58 -0000, Ed Crowley
wrote:
The ticket machines DO issue a record card as well as a credit
card receipt.

The ticket machine at Woodside Park doesn't when selling a weekly.

I got one when I renewed my monthly ticket at Canning Town using a
normal ticket machine and paying in cash.

It's almost as if you've got a choice...You can have EITHER a Credit
Card Receipt OR a Record Card, but not both. And then only if you renew
at one of the big Multi-Fare Machines.

HTH,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.