Old July 15th 08, 01:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default utl Meet Tuesday 15 July 2008

In message , Richard J.
writes

There's a picture of me on my website (URL in signature). It's a bit
fuzzy and distant but I really do look like that.......

John Rowland posted a link to a logo but I then went away for a week
and I've lost that now.

The logo is at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/utl.gif

Ah thanks. I shall make some sort of printed affair to put on the table
(I plan in yellow for those lost souls looking).

Pity you won't be there, Richard, we've not had a chat for ages.

I'll plan to be there for 1830 to welcome our guests