Old July 15th 08, 02:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default HST on west london freight line

wrote in message
I was walking over a bridge near the central line near Hangar Lane
today which has a freight only NR line running beside it and I saw an
HST going into london on that line. Since it was empty I'm guessing it
was a stock transfer but where has it come from and where is it going?

Others have explained the HST. It's not strictly a freight only line, as
Chiltern's 1003 Gerrards Cross to Paddington and 112 Paddington to Princes
Risborough are booked over it.

Peter