Old July 15th 08, 05:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Stevenson[_2_] Paul Stevenson[_2_] is offline

Default COMMERCIAL; Railway photos on ebay including the Rye & Camber.

Hi all,
I have a selection of photos from my collection for auction on ebay, ending
tomorrow. If you
are interested then take a look at
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZpdsteveoQQhtZ-1

Paul

Signal box; Euxton Coal Sidings, Lancs. LNWR
Signal box; Grosmont, Yorkshire North Eastern R. 1956
Signal box; Steyning, Sussex + 34050 1965 LBSCR
Station & Signal Box; Knockando, Morayshire GNoSR
Station; Mayfield, Sussex LBSCR
Station; Medstead & Four Marks, Hants. LSWR
Railway; Golf Links, Camber Rye & Camber 1931
Station; Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire MR
Railway; Mallaig Harbour, Invernesshire WHER 1962
Railway; Parsonstown & Portumna Bridge Railway
Railway; Tovil Church Road, Maidstone, Kent SECR 1883
Signal box; Ash, Surrey LSWR c1960
Station; Rudgwick, Sussex + 41260 LBSCR 1960s
Signal box; Bricket Wood, Hertfordshire LNWR
Signal box; Coniston Furness Railway 1950
Tram; Kingsway Subway, London 1952
Signal box; Kidsgrove Central Junction NSR
Station; Ashchurch, Gloucestershire Midland Railway
Station; Belturbet, Cavan GNR(I) & CLR
Station; Bowes, Yorkshire NER 1952
Station; Brasted Halt, Kent SECR
Station; Feering, Essex K&TLR 1951
Station; Llandovery, Carmarthenshire LNWR 1958£0.99
Station; Rotherham Westgate Midland Railway 1957