Old July 16th 08, 12:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tonight's Meeting

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe
and Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave
it to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Thanks for a good night out chaps, very enjoyable.

My profound apologies to Mr Dulieu... I forgot to text you. It
went on until we were kicked out!

Yes, great to meet people. Sorry I had to go early.

--
Colin Rosenstiel