Old July 16th 08, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Tonight's Meeting

On Jul 16, 12:47 am, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe and
Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave it
to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Apologies for absence, work-based. I'm a strong supporter of bi-annual-
isation.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org