Old July 16th 08, 05:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Tonight's Meeting

John B wrote in

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe

and
Rosenstiel

That's Jeff of course and Steve Fitzgerald posted the above and John
Rowland announced himself elsethread

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave

it
to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Apologies for absence, work-based. I'm a strong supporter of

bi-annual-
isation.

And that means ?

Many a NG would argue for six months or two years on whether biannual
or biennial was the One True Way.

--
Mike D(olbear) who delurked for the occasion.