Old July 16th 08, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Tonight's Meeting

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:47:51 +0100, Steve Fitzgerald ]
wrote:

Just walked in the house.

Grief - what time did you leave the pub? Midnight?

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave it
to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

This is beginning to smack of organisation. Far better for it to be
arranged as and when people feel like it and with perhaps a bit better
advance notice and reminders given we've had a few "would like to have
come if we'd known" comments.

In future I will be asking for all LU related questions to be submitted
in advance so I have a chance of being able to answer them ;-)

Just my 2p worth.
--
Paul C