Old July 17th 08, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster PAYG from Fenchurch Street

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:04 +0100 (BST),
(Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

Or indeed catch the 100, a route I seem to encounter a lot in
many different places but have never ridden on one!

You too! I keep stumbling over it in the Blackfriars area and wondered
once whether catching one would solve a journey problem between
Southwark and King's Cross (or vice-versa). But I've never travelled
on it either.

Surely the 63 and 45 would solve that?

They would have done so had something not gone wrong on the day in
question. Those are two routes I actually use vaguely regularly in London
other than the tube. I forget the details but I got dumped somewhere near
Smithfield IIRC.

--
Colin Rosenstiel