Old July 19th 08, 01:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonathan[_2_] Jonathan[_2_] is offline

Default Petition to stop overcrowding on public transport

Public transport has always been awful; and over the past couple of years
I've noticed that more and more often I'm squashed inside a bus or train,
with hardly enough room to breathe, because the company decided to cancel
earlier buses or trains without notice, and without making any alternative
arrangements.

Because I believe that this gross-overcrowding is a serious risk to public
health and safety, I've created a petition at
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sardines/ asking for action to be taken to stop
this gross-overcrowding.

Therefore, if anyone else here shares my concerns, please co-sign the
petition, and if possible, please pass the message along to a few friends.

Jonathan