Old July 20th 08, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Frank Incense Frank Incense is offline

Default Amersham

wrote in message
Just been reading on Wikipedia that Amersham might be going down to having
just two trains an hour? Is that not a really poor service?

According to a leaflet its to do with possibly stopping 2 Amersham trains
per hour to allow 2 trains to run to Chesham instead throughout the day
thereby giving Chesham an "all day" service to central London.
Its poor if you live at Amersham I guess, but during the day (when I have
used it) its hardly fight for a seat time