Old July 21st 08, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Weekend LU trainboard PA notes engineering

In message
of
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 00:57:59 in uk.transport.london, solar penguin
writes
On 20 Jul, 23:11, Walter Briscoe wrote:

a southbound
Northern line train reported the Jubilee missing at Moorgate

Did it also report the Picadilly, Bakerloo, Central, etc. missing at
Moorgate too? Or was the Jubilbe singled out for this special
attention?

It reported there was no Jubilee service between Stratford and Green
Park. I took it that this was to allow passengers to select alternative
routes. Such a suggestion would probably be inappropriate at Bank given
the fiction of missing interchanges there. I went back to street level
and took a 76 bus to Waterloo.
--
Walter Briscoe