Old July 21st 08, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] thagor2008@googlemail.com is offline

Default What happened to the hybrid buses?

On Jul 21, 12:54 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
There are hybrids on the 129 and 360 (single decks) and a lone Wright
Hybrid double deck on the 141 (I believe). There are a number of
orders outstanding including some Enviro 400 double decks for the 16

I've seen Enviro 400s near where I live (can't miss them , its
emblazened over the back). They're just normal diesels with some extra
exhaust scrubbing arn't they?

B2003