Old July 21st 08, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Escaped Circle Line train at Aldgate East

In article
,
(MIG) wrote:

Nowadays, the Barking sidings are mainly used for C stock, with the
odd bit of D stock, but I think before the Jubilee extension and its
effects on Neasden, there wasn't much C stock stabled at Barking, but
some was stabled at Neasden. I wondered how they went into service
from there, but I never saw it happening.

Via the Met and Baker St, surely?

--
Colin Rosenstiel