Old July 22nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andy Andy is offline

Default Escaped Circle Line train at Aldgate East

On Jul 22, 12:36*am, MIG wrote:
On Jul 21, 9:22*pm, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,

(Neil Williams) wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:45:56 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

I may be mistaken but I thought that there was a service from Edgware
Road to Olympia that ran for a short period of time.

ISTR that as well. *What currently serves Olympia?

D Stock on shuttles from High St Ken.

I didn't remember C stock going to Olympia. *Was it a very short
period that service ran for?

It wouldn't explain Olympia being on the C stock diagrams in any case
because as far as I know it was on there consistently (and oddly) from
about 1979 till the last couple of years.

I certainly travelled in C stock to Olympia on several occasions in
the early 1990s. My records show the first time was May '93 and the
last Jan '94. By June '94 (and also 1st Jan '94), it was back to D
Stock. As mentioned above, the service was Edgware Road - Olympia.