Old July 22nd 08, 09:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Escaped Circle Line train at Aldgate East

In article
,
(MIG) wrote:

On Jul 21, 9:22*pm, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,

(Neil Williams) wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:45:56 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

I may be mistaken but I thought that there was a service from
Edgware Road to Olympia that ran for a short period of time.

ISTR that as well. *What currently serves Olympia?

D Stock on shuttles from High St Ken.

I didn't remember C stock going to Olympia. Was it a very short
period that service ran for?

It wouldn't explain Olympia being on the C stock diagrams in any case
because as far as I know it was on there consistently (and oddly) from
about 1979 till the last couple of years.

I think I have a photo somewhere of a C stock train at Olympia. Ages ago
of course.

--
Colin Rosenstiel