Old November 27th 03, 01:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.legal
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Legal challenges and congestion charging for 30 second journey leaving zone?

In message , Nick
writes
A charge isn't the problem perse, but more that I
don't get my 5 pounds worth. 25 pence would be more reasonable.

I have some sympathy for this view. The one and only time I've had to
pay a CC was to retrieve my car from a car park on a Tuesday evening,
where it had been since Sunday (no CC), and drive it about a quarter of
a mile on an empty road to Euston. Of course, the next ten miles on
non-CC roads was a nightmare.