Old November 26th 03, 04:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Toilets.

In article , Helen Deborah Vecht
writes
Ian Jelf typed

I like Saver tickets but don't use them myself as I have an Annual Bus
Pass.

My pattern of bus use is such that that wouldn't be economic for me and
it just so happens that Savers would fit the bill perfectly. (They
also tend to work well for me when I'm working in London as I frequently
have cause to take one or two buses on "hops" around Central London
during "free time".

Sounds like they're right for you but One Day Bus Passes are only £2.

Indeed, but my usual count, if I'm just filling an hour or two while the
group are having free time is one or two journeys. I accept, though,
that I might have slightly unorthodox travel patters compared to the
Vast Majority.

I buy Savers to give to friends and beggars.

"For all your Christmas Gift needs: The Saver Ticket". Hmmmm. ;-)

More like "I'm taking a bus, would you like a ticket?" and

"Spare me change for my bus fare?"
"I don't do change, have a ticket..."
:-)

ROFL!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for