Old July 22nd 08, 11:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mortimer Mortimer is offline

Default Man electrocuted after urinating on track

"Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)" wrote in
message ...
Colin McKenzie wrote:
michael adams wrote:
"According to the Sun, the man was in Britain in an attempt to improve
his English."

/ quote

But not including "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh" presumably.

"Your wife is a big hippo?" Not sure that would have helped.

I thought that translated as "my hovercraft is full of eels"

Nah, it means "My postilion has been struck by lightning".