Old July 25th 08, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default air conditioned buses

Paul Corfield wrote:

On the 102 it would be the latter - a new Enviro 400. There is only bus
in London on TfL routes that has had proper air conditioning when built
(a sole vehicle with First in West London) and I believe it has had the
air con removed as it was so unreliable.

I thought the buses used for the "Millennium Transit" from Charlton to
the tent had proper aircon installed, though I stand for correction on that?

Cheers,

Barry