Old July 25th 08, 10:11 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
disgoftunwells disgoftunwells is offline

Default Man electrocuted after urinating on track

On 24 Jul, 23:50, asdf wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:40:22 GMT, Chris Tolley wrote:
disgoftunwells wrote:

Electrocution for peeing on a railway track is a very harsh penalty
indeed.

Seems to be more a form of karma than a penalty.

I think he's making a pedantic comment about the subject line.

(Electrocution is a form of execution, not accidental death.)

I believe it was sci-fi write Robert Heinlein who wrote "in space,
stupidity is punishable by death"