Old July 25th 08, 11:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve M Steve M is offline

Default air conditioned buses

wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:30:37 +0100, Stuart
wrote:

The new buses on the 102 route appear to be air conditioned, but it is
totally useless as all of the windows open.

Seems opening windows be it a hot day or cold when they get on board a
bus is an obsession with some people.

Nah, we just like to have some fresh air blowing around us and don't
want to sit sweltering in the heat. Perhaps you should put on an extra
layer if you're feeling a bit parky, while we're all boiling away?

Cheers

Steve M