Old July 26th 08, 07:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Can I punch a hole in my Oyster Card?

In article ,
Tristan Miller wrote:

Does anyone know if/where it is safe to punch a hole through an Oyster
Card? Ideally I'd like to punch the hole near one of the corners, or near
one of the short edges.

Piercings on your Oyster card - the next step in personal adornment ...

Will you be getting it tattooed as well, Tris ? :-)

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 6th June 2008)