Old July 27th 08, 04:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex Ingram Alex Ingram is offline

Default Tube Booze Ban - is it working?

Frank Incense wrote:
Not even two months in and from my eyes it seems that people ARE
actually sticking to it. Or am I wrong? Probably only seen 1 empty can
on the tube since it started.

I've seen four empties and one person drinking in the past week alone,
and I only go on the tube off peak.

I've seen no active enforcement of the law, but I'm unsure where it
would be enforced given that it is rare to pass a member of staff
between gate lines.
--
alex @ http://nuttyxander.com/
* we taught ourselves to play the pots and pans so