Old July 27th 08, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Tube Booze Ban - is it working?

In message , Frank Incense
writes
Not even two months in and from my eyes it seems that people ARE
actually sticking to it. Or am I wrong? Probably only seen 1 empty can
on the tube since it started.
This is in complete contrast to the Smoking ban which is openly
flouted and has been in around 20 odd years.

If the rubbish left on my trains when I put them into the depot at
nights is anything to go by, it's being totally ignored!