Old July 28th 08, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Can I punch a hole in my Oyster Card?

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Paul wrote:

Nick Leverton wrote:

Piercings on your Oyster card - the next step in personal adornment ...

Why not remove the plastic altogether?

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/05...the-londo.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMGaXddLuA

Splendid!

Looks like you could convert it into a rather elegant ring.

And if you wore it about your person, you could wave your willy at the
Oyster reader ...

Nick (ok ok, it's just too hot to think more sensibly !)
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 6th June 2008)