Old July 28th 08, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Can I punch a hole in my Oyster Card?

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Nick Leverton wrote:

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Paul wrote:

Nick Leverton wrote:

Piercings on your Oyster card - the next step in personal adornment ...

Why not remove the plastic altogether?

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/05...the-londo.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMGaXddLuA

Splendid!

Looks like you could convert it into a rather elegant ring.

And if you wore it about your person, you could wave your willy at the
Oyster reader ...

You see, this is what gives us men a bad name - no matter how many times
you're told to "always touch in" ...

tom

--
an optical recording release. copyright digitally mastered. .,