Old July 28th 08, 07:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neill Neill is offline

Default Another squashed bus

On Jul 28, 4:43*pm, "J. Chisholm" wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Paul Weaver wrote:
On 28 Jul, 09:04, "Batman55" wrote:
Seehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7528024.stmforinfo and
picture. In Old Oak Common Lane.

MaxB
When are they going to ban these monstrosities?

What do you regard as monstrous? *A double-decker bus? A low railway bridge?
A careless driver?

Perhaps he's suggestion that if we replaced double deckers with
articulated buses we'd have no such issues?

Jim

If Boris gets his way, this'll become more common. Were there more or
less accidents of this type years ago? Or is it some secret government
policy to rid us of the top deck-dwelling chavs?

Neill