Old November 28th 03, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default Poplar & East Ham Garage (was: Night Buses, Workmans Tickets (history question))

On 27 Nov 2003 16:30:32 -0800, (Alan Watkins)
wrote:

snip
Bonus: I got the day off school the next day. I can tell a very funny
fog story about my days "on the back" for Premier Travel, Cambridge,
if old memories are of interest.

I loved the trolleys in London and isn't it bizarre that in these days
of "environmental awareness" they fitted that perfectly.

Kind regards,
Alan M. Watkins

Please do, 'old' stories are magic

Keith J Chesworth