Old August 4th 08, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
1506 1506 is offline

Default London Connections blog - No more

On Aug 3, 6:39*am, Mike Roberts
wrote:
My first post here after lurking for a long time. It is prompted by the
discovery that Mr Thant will not be updating the above mentioned site.
There are may comments on the site itself expressing there fulsome
thanks and deep regret that this is the case. I thought I would make my
dismay and thanks known here not just to Mr Thant himself, but also to
all of you on utl who have only had rare occasion to click that link.

With apologies if any thread here has already been raised - I have not
seen it.

Thank you Mr Thant and good luck in your new endeavours,

Mike R

Yea, thank you Mr. Thant for your service in providing your excelent
blg. I will miss it.

Adrian