Old August 4th 08, 11:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default London Connections blog - No more

In message , Tom
Anderson writes

My first post here after lurking for a long time. It is prompted by
the discovery that Mr Thant will not be updating the above mentioned
site.

I'm sorry to hear that. Three cheers for U and his brilliant work, long
may he continue to do great things in other spheres. He joins John
Rowland and Dave Arquati in the Clive W. D. Feather Hall of London
Transport Website Fame.

U, i will buy you a pint at the next meet [1].

Steady there, he was looking a bit peaky after three cokes last time we
met

Mind you, I'm sorry he's not posting his blog any more either. I've not
seen the announcement as I don't frequent it oftenly(!), but the times
I've been there it's been of great interest.

So, Mr U, why you go?